White Bean & Feta Spread
Refreshing and hearty, this cheesy spread is perfect for a get-together with friends or a crowd. The beans and feta combine for a creamy spread perfect for your favorite Riceworks crisps, and the lemon adds an extra layer of flavor. It’ll be love at first bite!
- 1 can large white beans - dried & rinsed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 bags Black Japonica Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a deep, oven proof serving bowl, layer the beans, cheese, oregano and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the beans are warmed throughout and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash until you reach desired consistency. Spread over Riceworks crisps and enjoy hot.