These nachos are quick, easy and can be made as spicy as you'd like. Turn up the heat by using hot salsa or additional jalapenos - or tame the flavor by using mild salsa and omitting the jalapeno.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 3 pickled jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 bag Riceworks Salsa Fresca rice crisps
- Spread rice crisps evenly on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salsa, jalapenos and beans.
- Bake at 400°F for 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.