Sweet Chili Inside-Out Spring Rolls
This unique recipe packs all of the taste of classic spring rolls - but comes in a clever appetizer bite form. This twist on an Asian dish is sure to impress your friends and family at your next gathering!
- 1 lb. Raw Shelled and De-Veined Shrimp
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp, divided soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp, divided minced garlic
- 2 tsp, divided minced ginger or 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw base
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- bean sprouts or strips of green onion or carrot
- 1 bag Riceworks Sweet Chili rice crisps
- Mix cilantro, lime juice, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tbsp garlic and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Pour over shrimp and marinate in refrigerator for no more than 15 minutes.
- Sauté shrimp in a little oil until pink on both sides then remove from heat.
- Preheat the corn and sesame oils in a large frying pan. Add ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Add chopped vegetables and stir fry for five minutes.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the veggies on to a Riceworks® Sweet Chili Gourmet Rice Crisp.
- Top with a couple of beansprouts, green onion or carrot strips and a shrimp. Serve immediately.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins