We know what you're thinking - Pumpkin Hummus? The flavor combo might make you do a double-take, but we bet you'll love this autumn twist on a Riceworks dipping favorite. It's easy to make and perfect for sharing.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 -1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bag Riceworks sea salt rice crisps
- Pulse tahini, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Then add garbanzo beans and olive oil and pulse until smooth again.
- Add pumpkin, cumin and cayenne pepper; process until well blended.
- Transfer hummus to a container with a lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with Sea Salt Riceworks for dipping!