Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
Cauliflower is one of the tastiest, most versatile veggies around, which is what makes these Parmesan Cauliflower Bites so delicious. Paired with our Olive Oil, Parmesan & Basil Riceworks crisps, this recipe is perfect savory side dish or appetizer for your next dinner party.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup finely crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Riceworks, cheese and seasoning.
- In small batches, dip cauliflower in flour, dip into eggs, then into the Riceworks mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.