Get the taste of fried chicken in a guilt-free chili-baked chicken. Easy to make, with only three ingredients, this recipe is sure to be made over and over again. For even more flavor options, try swapping out different flavors of Riceworks!
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 2 bags Sweet Chili Rice Crisps
- Process Riceworks crisps to medium texture crumbs.
- Stir cornstarch into crumbs with fork.
- Place crumbs into a plastic bag.
- Drop in one chicken breast and shake to coat. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Place breaded chicken on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins