Top your Riceworks with a Mexican finish, and we aren't talking about a sombrero! When toasted Riceworks meet cheese and salsa, the result is a sharable plate worthy of being devoured!
- 1 cup chili or salsa
- finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- diced green onions
- diced tomatos
- 1 bag Sweet Chili rice crisps
- Spread rice crisps evenly on a baking sheet, top with cheese and broil in oven until cheese is melted.
- Top with chili or salsa, sour cream, onions and tomatoes.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins