Gluten Free Snack Mix Squares
No baking required for this! Grab the kids and your favorite snacks and voila! A tasty treat that's sure to be a delight!
- 2 cups gluten free Corn Chex
- 1/2 cup peanut butter M&M's
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups broken Sea Salt riceworks
- Line a 9"x13" baking pan with aluminum foil, letting about 2 inches hang over the edge on either side. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the Riceworks bits and Chex in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until they are melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until combined. Add M&M's and stir.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Gently press mixture, so it's evenly distributed in pan.
- Let cool.
- Cut into 20 squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins