Crispy Riceworks Veggies
Getting the kids to eat more vegetables is easy with these crunchy, tasty Riceworks veggies. Throw these in the oven while you’re preparing dinner or try it as an afternoon snack. This versatile recipe works with just about any type of vegetable, so feel free to mix it up with your favorites.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups mushroom caps, cleaned
- 2 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup seasoned salt
- 1 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg. Dip the vegetables into egg then coat in crushed Riceworks.
- After coating veggies, place them onto a lightly greased cooking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.