Baked Zucchini Chips
Try these baked zucchini chips tonight as a side and you will not only be adding an extra serving of vegetables to your dinner, but you will also be adding a dash of spice as well. These zucchini chips work with any flavor of Riceworks — we used Sea Salt and Black Sesame — and are easy enough that you can recruit the little ones to help.
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, cut into thin medallions
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- sea salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup crushed Sea Salt & Black Sesame
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Riceworks, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl. Pour milk into another smaller bowl.
- Dip slices of zucchini into milk and then into Riceworks to coat both sides (press crumbs onto zucchini slices as necessary).
- Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet and lightly mist with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes, then turn and continue baking until golden, about 10-15 minutes. Zucchini Chips will continue to get crispier while cooling.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins