Wasabi Coconut Dip
Give your guests a twist on the standard party fare with this Wasabi Coconut dip. Featuring the sweet taste of coconut milk and the bold kick of wasabi, this recipe brings a distinct flavor to your snack table. Share with a crowd, or keep on hand to enjoy with your favorite flavor of Riceworks crisps!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. finely shredded lime peel
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 bags Sea Salt Riceworks
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, wasabi paste and sour cream until smooth and blended. Add coconut milk, ginger, lime peel and lime juice until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and serve chilled with Sea Salt Riceworks.