How can you go wrong when you combine turkey, pasta and Riceworks? This dish combines the ease of those ingredients to make a comforting casserole dish to feed the whole family. The addition of crushed Sea Salt Riceworks adds the perfect crunch to take this main dish to the next level.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces fettuccine noodles, broke in half
- 2 boxes frozen creamed spinach (9oz)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2oz deli roast turkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (salt to taste)
- 1 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside for later use.
- In the same pot, add the creamed spinach and cook over medium heat until heated thoroughly. Stir in the sour cream and turkey. Add salt to taste. Add the reserved pasta and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed Riceworks and cheese. Sprinkle the mixture on the pasta and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.