Riceworks Toffee Squares
There is nothing better than adding Riceworks to your favorite recipes. And that’s exactly what we did with these Riceworks Toffee Squares! The salty, crunchy taste of Riceworks combines with the smoky, buttery taste of toffee to create a sinfully delicious snack that you can still feel good about! Serve as a dessert with the family or keep them to yourself—we won’t tell!
- 8oz bag Heath toffee bits
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 bag Sea Salt Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, allowing at least 2 inches to hang over the ends.
- Place entire bag of Sea Salt Riceworks crisps into a food processor and process until they are very fine crumbs. Pour them into a bowl and mix evenly with 1 cup of the toffee bits.
- Once mixed, add the condensed milk and stir until completely absorbed into the crisps/toffee mixture. Spread mixture evenly and press firmly into the pan until it is even. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top and allow them melt. Spread evenly as they are melting. You may need to put the pan back in the oven for a few minutes to ensure the chocolate chips are properly and evenly melting.
- Once they have melted, sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over the top. Allow to cool completely before cutting into individual squares.