Spice up your morning routine with these Tex-Mex breakfast wraps. Fresh veggies, eggs, some crunch and a little bit of heat will take your ordinary breakfast burrito to a whole new level.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. tomato, chopped
- 1 fresh green jalapeno
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup, broken Sweet Chili Riceworks
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- salt to taste
- Put all veggies into a large pan and sauté until soft.
- Add beaten eggs and mix with the veggies, stirring to combine.
- Once cooked, add cilantro, Riceworks and salt (if adding), stirring to combine.
- Serve in soft tortillas with salsa of your choice.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins