Spicy Chili Chicken Crunchies
Chicken tenders are always a favorite among kids (and adults!). With the spicy chili Riceworks breading on these tenders, they are sure to go fast! These tenders pack so much flavor for a recipe that only asks for four ingredients! Dip them in barbeque sauce or honey mustard for an extra saucy kick.
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 bags fine crushed Sweet Chili rice crisps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the inside of an 9x13 baking dish with a non-stick spray.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken tenders.
- Whisk the milk into the sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Dredge the chicken tenders into the sour cream mixture and then roll into the crushed crisps. Place in baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.