Stuffed Mushroom Caps
This tasty appetizer is easy to make and can be easily doubled to accommodate a crowd. The Black Japonica Riceworks provide the perfect crunch to top off these savory caps.
- 18 mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- salt, to taste
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup crushed Black Japonica Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare mushrooms by cleaning them and removing the stems. Place hollow side up on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Fill each of the mushrooms with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese and sprinkle with crushed Riceworks. Spritz with cooking spray (or oil, in a mister).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Mushrooms are best served hot. Salt, to taste, if needed.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins