Spicy Turkey Burgers
Looking to kick your burger game up a notch? Put these spicy and savory turkey burgers are on the menu tonight with this full-flavored recipe. The turkey breast and crushed Riceworks come together to build a nontraditional yet tasty burger that the whole family is sure to love. Pile on your favorite toppings and dinner is served!
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey breast
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6-8 slices provolone or Swiss cheese
- tomato, onion, lettuce (optional burger toppings)
- 6-8 hamburger buns
- 1 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- Combine turkey breast, Riceworks, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and mold into patties that are slightly smaller than your burger buns.
- Coat a large nonstick pan with a teaspoon of butter or cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook patties for two minutes on each side or until done. Add cheese and continue to cook until cheese is partially melted.
- Serve over toasted buns with desired toppings.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins