No Bake Cheesecake Bites
We're keeping cool this summer with these delicious little cheesecake bites. A crunchy Riceworks and graham cracker crust makes for the the perfect foundation!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup crushed Sea Salt riceworks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, Riceworks, melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Divide the mixture into each muffin cup and press down to form crust. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely in muffin tin.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add the pudding mix and slowly beat in the milk until fully combined. Divide among muffin cups. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Top each mini cheesecake with a tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins