Nachos Supreme Dinner
This hearty recipe elevates nachos from appetizer to the main event – and for good reason. Ground beef and rice combine in this dish for a filling meal packed with flavor. Shearer’s Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips are the foundation of this family favorite, and providing the perfect crunch to a supreme dinner.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- Chunky Salsa (to taste)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (to taste)
- Shearer’s Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Cook beef and taco seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and rice. Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Top with salsa, cheese and lettuce.
- Serve with Shearer's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips for dipping.