Mini Sausage Quiches
Sure, it's great to cook a big, healthy breakfast every single morning before the kids head off to school, but sometimes life just doesn't work out that way. The good thing is, you can bake these tasty Mini Sausage Quiches ahead of time, and pop them in the microwave for those on-the-go mornings. The best part? You won’t sacrifice taste and these mini quiches are packed with protein!
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 1/4 medium size minced onion
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper & paprika to taste
- 1/2 cup Sea Salt & Black Sesame Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage and onion over medium heat. Once fully cooked, drain and stir in chives.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, Riceworks and cheeses. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough over wax paper into one long rectangle. Seal perforations and cut into 12 pieces. Press each piece into the bottom and up the sides of a greased mini-muffin pan.
- Fill muffin slot with about 2 teaspoons of sausage mixture. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls of cheese mixture over top until you fill them all. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick in the middle that comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan and serving. You can also freeze them too!
Rate This Product
- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20-30 mins