Light and refreshing, this loaded lobster salad has just the right mix of everyone’s favorite shellfish, along with some surprise ingredients. This simple salad is perfect for Sunday brunch for the family or just a small picnic for two. Serve as a chilled dip with Sea Salt and Black Sesame Riceworks or as sandwiches over toasted Kaiser rolls. Yum!
- 1/2 lb lobster meat
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp shallots, diced
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, halved,pitted & diced
- 8 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bag Sea Salt and Black Sesame
- In a large bowl, combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, sour cream, shallots, chives, parsley avocado and bacon. Mix thoroughly, but gently. You don’t want to mash the avocado!
Slowly add in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Adjust according to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Serve over toasted Kaiser rolls or with wild Riceworks.