Jalapeno Popper Dip
Turn up the heat with this party-pleasing Jalapeno Popper Dip. This easy-to assemble recipe packs all the flavor of its appetizer counterpart in a simple and delicious dip. Bring this side dish to your next get together and deliver a dish full of spicy, cheesy and creamy goodness!
- 1 (8oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- 4 seeded & diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese together in a saucepan over low heat, until evenly blended.
- Fold in crushed Riceworks and jalapeno peppers.
- Cook and stir dip over low heat until Parmesan cheese is melted—about 2 to 5 more minutes. Serve hot with your favorite Riceworks flavors.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins