Honey Riceworks Broiled Peaches
Sprinkle some Sea Salt Riceworks into this startlingly sweet and savory recipe, and you'll be surprised how well all the ingredients work together. Throw this recipe together on a lazy Sunday afternoon or as an after dinner treat and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family! BONUS: Opt for the grill instead of the broiler for a more summery taste!
- 2 Large Peaches (halved & pitted)
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place peach halves cut side up on a nonstick baking sheet. Sprinkle each half first with the cinnamon, then drizzle honey over each peach half.
- Sprinkle and fill each half with crushed Riceworks pieces, then drizzle the remaining honey on top. Place in the oven.
- After 20 minutes, set the oven to the broil setting and broil the peaches for 3 minutes.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a bowl and place peach halves on the ice cream straight from the broiler. Serve immediately.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins