Dive into delicious with this holiday shrimp dip. Simple yet satisfying when paired with your favorite Riceworks crisp!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cups small frozen shrimp - thawed
- 8 oz cocktail sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
Mix softened cream cheese and mayo. Spread in an even layer on serving dish.
Combine shrimp, cocktail sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.Add mozzarella cheese, covering the shrimp layer.
Sprinkle the red and green peppers and green onions over the cheese layer.
Serve with your favorite Riceworks or wild Riceworks!