Holiday Shrimp Dip
Dive into delicious with this holiday shrimp dip. Simple yet satisfying when paired with your favorite Riceworks crisp!
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cups small frozen shrimp - thawed
- 8 oz. cocktail sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Mix softened cream cheese and mayo. Spread in an even layer on serving dish.
- Combine shrimp, cocktail sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.Add mozzarella cheese, covering the shrimp layer.
- Sprinkle the red and green peppers and green onions over the cheese layer.
- Serve with your favorite Riceworks or wild Riceworks!
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: A Crowd!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins