Grilled Stuffed Portabellas
The great thing about portabella mushrooms is that not only are they delicious, but they are also very filling and a great substitute for meat. This four-ingredient recipe, paired with our Sea Salt and Black Sesame Riceworks is perfect for Meatless Mondays or as something new for dinner tonight.
BONUS: It’ll give you an excuse to fire up the grill in January
- 4 large portabella mushrooms (caps only) about the same size
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 packet)
- 4 slices crispy bacon
- 1/4 cup crushed Sea Salt & Black Sesame
- Prepare the portabellas for grilling by cleaning and washing the caps.
- In a small bowl, mix the wild Riceworks and cream cheese. Once mixed thoroughly, add the crispy bacon to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the mixture over the portabella caps. Turn on the broiler. Grill for 5 minutes and then place under the broiler to brown the tops. Serve hot.