Grilled Stuffed Peppers
These are not your mother's stuffed peppers. Take regular green bell peppers to another level with this classic recipe with our signature Riceworks twist. Add as a side for dinner or bring them to your next get-together — these peppers are sure to please!
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice, fully cooked
- 2 green bell peppers, halved & seeded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. cayenne powder
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed Sweet Chili Riceworks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the peppers face down on a greased cookie sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes or until peppers begin to brown.
- While the peppers are in the oven, heat olive oil in a medium skillet and add the onions, basil, cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Sautee for 2-3 minutes and slowly add in the tomato. Sautee for another 5 minutes or until tomato is soft.
- Slowly spoon in the cooked rice and stir until thoroughly mixed. Remove from heat and add feta cheese and crushed Riceworks.
- Spoon rice mixture into pepper halves and return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins