Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
Make the holidays even sweeter with this Gingerbread Cheesecake dip. Cool cream cheese, a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon will help to spread the holiday spirit wherever you go! Easy to make and fun to eat! Make some Cinnamon-Sugar Riceworks or pair with your favorite Riceworks for a sweet and salty combination your guests will love.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
For the dip:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the sugar and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- Next add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
- Finally, add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with Riceworks. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Melt butter and brush onto Sea Salt Riceworks.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake at 350 for 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with dip.
Rate This Product
- Serves: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins