Fresh Fruit salsa
This mouthwatering fruit salsa takes things to a whole new level. Fresh fruit with a splash of zesty lemon juice joins with Sea Salt Riceworks for a sweet and salty combination you won't be able to resist!
- 2 apples
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 2 mangos
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/2 lemon (for juice only)
- 1 tbsp. strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp. sugar (to taste)
- 2 bags Sea Salt Riceworks
- Chop apple, strawberries, mango and kiwi into small ½-inch pieces.
- Mix with the juice of half a lemon and the jam. Taste and adjust, adding some sugar or more lemon or jam if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Sea Salt Riceworks.