This one pan enchilada bake is sure to be a family favorite. Sweet Chili Riceworks and taco seasoned ground beef bake under a delicious layer of cheese to make the perfect dinner-time meal.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 8 oz. shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup, crushed Spicy Spanish Cheese Blend
For the crust:
- First beat cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Stir in the cheese and crushed chips; mix well.
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.
- Bake at 350º for 35 minutes or until browned.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
For the Topping:
- Brown hamburger and drain any fat.
- Stir in seasoning and enchilada sauce.
- Spread over crust. Top with the cheese.
- Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins