Easy Lemon Chicken
Easy lemon chicken is just that, easy! Fresh lemon zest and a crunchy Riceworks coating make for a savory dinner! From the first bite to the last, your family will love this!
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 lb. chicken breast (boneless skinless) cut in half cross wise
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup, crushed Sea Salt riceworks
- In a large bowl, combine crushed riceworks, 1 tsp garlic salt and lemon zest.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Riceworks mixture, pressing to coat.
- Lay on a greased baking sheet (or one with parchment paper on it)
- Bake at 350 for 20 min or until done.
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 2-4
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins