Crisp Cucumber Salsa
What you’ll need: cucumbers and your appetite. This Crisp Cucumber salsa is sure to please. The freshest of ingredients atop of your favorite Riceworks crisps will have your taste buds dancing!
- 2 c cucumbers, finely chopped seeded and peeled
- ½ c tomato finely chopped and seeded
- ¼ c red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 ½ tsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ¼ c sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- chopped green onion for garnish
- Riceworks of your choosing to dip
In small bowl, combine 1st seven ingredients. In another, combine sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Garnish with green onions and serve with Riceworks.
Rate This Product
- Serves: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins