Black Bean Dip
Dip into something delicious with this Black Bean dip. Don't be fooled, this savory bean dip packs a mean punch. Grab your favorite Riceworks snack and dip if you dare!
- 1 (15oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 (14.5oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Sea Salt & Black Sesame riceworks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a food processor, blend together the black beans, sour cream, salt, pepper and jalapeno. Blend until combined and taste. Add salt to your liking.
- Pour black bean mixture into prepared dish. Pour in drained petite diced tomatoes and stir together. Add in ½ cup cheese and stir together. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull off the foil and bake for an additional 15 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions and cilantro if desired and serve with your favorite Riceworks!
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins