Loaded with all your favorites like corn, bacon and fresh veggies, this dip is sure to impress. Combine this fresh and delicious dip with your favorite Riceworks for optimal dip enjoyment.
- 1 package Real bacon bits (or 4 slices crispy bacon, chopped)
- 3 cups Corn kernels. Frozen, canned, or roasted.
- 1/2 cup Diced onion
- 1/4 cup Diced red bell pepper
- 4 oz Cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp Milk (or more to taste)
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar (or more to taste)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bag Riceworks of your choosing
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain excess fat, reserving 1 tablespoon. (Skip this step if using bacon bits)
Add corn, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and milk until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Stir in green onions and sugar; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with bacon.