Avocado Baked Eggs
For a nutrition packed breakfast sure to satisfy, try this baked avocado with egg. Fuel your morning with this delicious combination. Be sure to top with Sundried Tomato Mediterranean Herbs & Cheese Riceworks for a bold and irresistible taste. This recipe is inspired by Six Sisters’ Stuff.
- 2 eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- sea salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup, crushed Sundried Tomato Mediterranean Herbs & Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado leaving 1/2" inch rim. Reserve rest and chop.
- Break the egg into the avocado. Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and pepper over both avocado halves.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the yolks set.
- Top with chopped avocado and Sundried Tomato Mediterranean Herbs & Cheese Riceworks before serving.
Rate This Product
- Serves: 2-4
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins