Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites
The perfect snack to grab and go! Fuel your morning, your afternoon or after your workout with a tasty snack even the kids will love! Fresh apples, almond butter and oats come together in this tasty recipe that's a snap to make!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup grated apple (not packed)
- 1 cup crushed Sea Salt Riceworks
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, Riceworks and cinnamon. In another bowl or a liquid measuring cup, stir together the almond butter, honey, vanilla, and pinch of salt until well combined. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated. (We used our hands at the end to make sure everything is well mixed.) Stir in the grated apple.
- Scoop the mixture into tablespoon-sized portions (or use a small cookie scoop), and use your hands to squeeze it together into a ball. Slightly wet hands will help to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will keep for 3-4 days. Enjoy!
Rate This Product
0 stars -based on 0 reviewsRate this recipe
- Serves: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins