Each flavor of riceworks® is gluten-free and they have become a favorite snack within the Celiac community.
"riceworks® is our new favorite snack! My fiancée and I are both on a gluten-free diet and, being sick of the traditional rice crackers and tortilla chip options, riceworks® is a perfect addition to our list of safe foods. Finding ways to enjoy the snacks we always loved can be challenging, but riceworks® has helped us feel a little more satisfied with our gluten-free choices."
- Duncan Craig, Portsmouth NH
"After The Checklist People taste tested riceworks®
, we knew immediately they would be added to our website, www.glutenfreechecklist.com
. When it comes to Rice Chips, riceworks®
have a far superior product!"
- Gail Mitchell, President, The Checklist People, LLC
riceworks® has been a proud participant in several recent Celiac community events:
- Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG): Dallas, TX, June 2008
- NYC Celiac Walk: New York, June 2008
- The Gluten Intolerance Festival (TGIF): Victoria, B.C., May 2008
- Celiacs R Us: Indiana, May 2008
- The University of Chicago: Spring Flours, April 2008
- Washington Area Celiac Sprue Support Group: Rockville, MD, November 2007
- Seashore Ceilacs "Send a Child to Camp Celiac" Fundraiser, November 2007
- CSA/USA Chapter II of Maryland: Towson, MD, September 2007
- Celiac Disease Foundation 2007 Annual Conference: Los Angeles CA, May 2007
- Gluten Free Vendor Fair, Atlanta Metro Celiacs: Atlanta GA, May 2007
- Stanford Celiac Conference: Palo Alto CA, September 2006
riceworks® is proudly listed on www.glutenfreechecklist.com as one of the best gluten-free options
in its category.